Kelly Co Homes
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Are you an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats who is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Supervise and train all additional administrative team members
- Oversee the filing system for listings and sales of all properties
- Handle all bookkeeping and payroll
- Produce an operations manual
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
- Enjoys leaning new things on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Customer focused with impeccable organizational and communication skills
45,000 - 55,000 yearly
About Kelly Co Homes
Meet KELLY+CO! OUR STATS + BELIEF SYSTEM.
We believe in TEAMWORK, not "I" work. We believe in having ONE common goal: to fully understand each of our client's unique circumstances. We believe in achieving the results YOU want through innovative thinking and advocacy. One Agent can only do so much ... You're going to LOVE the Team approach!