Michelle Humes Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Real estate license is a bonus
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.