We are looking for a talented Real Estate Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day flow of the business. This is a great opportunity to be the glue that holds everything together. If you thrive on moments where you can say, “I got this!” this is the job for you. You will come to work knowing that your work and your opinion matter. We are looking for the difference-maker.
If you are interested in sales, this is not the job for you.
You are fun, energetic and you live for the satisfaction earned from a happy home buyer or seller. You want to “wow” clients every day with your over-the-top commitment to service. Real Estate is not only your job but also your passion. You are a DRIVER—someone who takes ownership of their role and wants to play an integral role in managing the office and growing a business. And finally, you LOVE working in partnership with a boss who values you as an essential member of the team.
Salary: $50,000 -$60,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Paid time off and sick days
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-F, some flexibility on weekends and evenings required
Location: North Atlanta Area: Dunwoody, Georgia - MUST live 30-minutes or less from the office
How to apply: To complete the application process please copy and paste this link to your browser: https://proreastaffing.vervoe.net/job-page/real-estate-office-manager-atl761/1547048738
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the Lead Agent; this includes general administrative tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, travel arrangements as well as marketing projects, file support, client support, event planning
- Support the Lead Agent in all aspects of operating the business including up-keeping systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure there’s a smooth and efficient office flow
- Oversee database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Help as needed with both sellers and buyers, this would include lead generation, database management, and back-office support; maintain all files in a neat and orderly fashion, and be the Transaction Coordinator’s point of contact
- Help the team prioritize, strategize, and focus on key tasks
- Review listings from the previous week, send out disclosures, obtain buyer feedback, schedule and assist with buyer previews and showings, staging, post listings, review offers, draft offers and oversee the transaction from Contract-to-Close
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients
Must have the following to be considered
- 5+ years as a Broker, Agent or Office Manager in a Real Estate office with recent experience preferably managing a Real Estate office
- An active GA real estate license is highly preferred; Or, must be aggressively on your way to completing your license shortly before being hired
- You maintain a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment
- Real Estate or Retail Management highly preferred
- Customer service background; superb work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- You’ll never say, that’s not my job; you understand real estate and take nothing personally
- You’re smart, dependable and reliable; we can trust you, nothing falls through the cracks
- Highly organized and love creating and using systems for efficiency
- Resourceful and a self-starter. You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered
- You have no problem delegating your least dollar productive activities during busy times, and you are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do
- You love working in the office
- You are a great communicator and keep your team in the loop
- You love to learn and are patient when it comes to teaching new Agents the internal systems; you love learning new database programs and thrive with technology
- You not only know how to post on social media but also understand social media marketing strategy from what to say, how to say it and when to post it
Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- Top Producer Database or other CRM experience
Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Dunwoody, GA. You have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
$50,000 - $60,000 depending on experience
About Potts Realty
Potts Realty is a top producing real estate brokerage in the North Atlanta Area.