The Radtke Real Estate Group
Our Real Estate Office Manager is a leader who will handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, leadership skills and the ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Real Estate Office Manager reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running and management of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications, oversight of routine updates to websites, managing the company calendar and other social media and staff management.
Our ideal Real Estate Office Manager candidate will provide leadership and general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and providing support to the brokers in the office. The Office Manager will be acting as the lead resource for administrative support and will maintain both hard copy and electronic office files. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, running monthly meetings, and creating mailings are also key functions of this position.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Coordinate and lead administrative and transaction management; Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Complete listing paperwork by adhering to processes in place
- Organize new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
- Update the listing and sale filing systems
- Create listing and sales checklists
- Manage team to goal accomplishment
- Provide status reports
- Organize processes for listings and clients, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Coordinate the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
- Communicate regularly with the team owners
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff
- Review and implement policies and procedures
- Experience in a Real Estate office setting or Transaction Coordination
- Excellent leadership, customer service and organizational
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Ability to lead while working collaboratively and independently
- Management ability with team members, clients and vendors
- Strong leadership qualities; ability to supervise, train and motivate staff
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
- Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday
$17 per hour
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!