Active and established real estate company is seeking a candidate for the position of Recruiting Administrator.
This individual should be highly organized and exemplify a positive and team minded perspective. In this key role, you will be working closely with the principal broker in organizing and running the real estate brokerage.
- Assist in recruiting initiatives/activities/campaigns
- Interaction with our sales team
- Organizing training sessions
- Coordinate the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff
- Must have at least 3+ years of administrative experience
- Must have previous management experience
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred, not required
- Excellent leadership, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
Strong leadership qualities; ability to supervise, train and motivate staff
Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and more
$40,000 - $45,000 (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX Innovation
We are a busy and rapidly expanding real estate firm in the top 10% of our marketplace. We strive for excellence and not only want to provide a great experience for our clients but also our agents. We offer some unique and innovative strategies that provide proven results.