Keller Williams Hoboken
Market Center Administrator/Office Manager (Finance and Operations)
Keller Williams Hoboken in New Jersey is looking for top talent to fill the leadership role of Market Center Administrator (MCA).
Do you possess strong leadership skills with demonstrated bookkeeping and accounting experience? Are you up-to-date on technology? Have you supervised a team in a high energy, fast-paced, servant leadership environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
The leadership role is unlike any other role in any other real estate office. Developing relationships is critical to your success. The MCA is responsible for keeping the office on track and productive. He or she maintains personal working relationships with 220+ real estate agents and interacts with them on a daily basis. The MCA also helps with any miscellaneous projects and brainstorms ways to help improve the Market Center both financially and operationally.
Think of the MCA as the Market Center’s Chief Financial Officer and nbsp;Chief Operations Officer. The MCA wears many hats. Job responsibilities cover three specific areas:
- Operations and Administration
Operations and Administration
As the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer, the MCA is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
- Hiring and managing receptionists, and other staff members
- Interacting with staff, associates, and vendors
- Run daily office huddles for staff
- Participate in leadership, staff and team meetings
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
- Distribution of all inner office communications
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment, including performing minor repairs, calling for repair services, and monitoring maintenance agreements
- Delegating tasks to staff
- Travel to and participate in regional meetings and trainings in and outside of the tri-state area.
As the equivalent to a Chief Financial Officer, the MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services. This includes:
- Full charge accounting; AR/AP, journal entries and financial statements
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- Responsible for daily processing and paying associate commissions
- Responsible for daily deposits of commissions and earnest money
- Staff payroll bi-monthly
- Maintaining office files, including accounting, general ledger, associate, employee, listing, contract pending, and closed contract files
- Monthly reporting to Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) of all production and accounting figures for the month
- Weekly and daily reporting to the Executive Leadership
- Monthly agent billing
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Acting as the Market Center liaison to the CPA
- Bi-annual budget
- Special event accounting
- Preparing Annual agent tax forms and reports
- Being detailed and action oriented
The Market Center Administrator is also responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and leadership team. This includes:
- Understanding demonstrating and promoting the KW vision, mission, values and culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership, and others
- Assisting in new agent/employee orientation and training
- Providing computer services as needed for our internal accounting systems
- Assisting in leading, growing and retaining agents in the Market Center
- Providing support and feedback in all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center to the Executive Leadership
- Lead and train real estate agents to create monthly profit and loss statements, analyze their business and create systems that will empower their growth
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards
Which Knowledge/Skills are Required?
- Strategic supportive leader
- Full charge bookkeeper
$55,000 - $65,000 with bonus potential
About Keller Williams Hoboken
Keller Williams Hoboken is a growing real estate firm, currently at 220+ agents strong and growing!! If you're interested in helping build a growing team, apply today!