Prestige Realty & Associates
Competitive and growing local real estate office looking for the right fit to join the highly productive team! This position will be instrumental in taking the team to the next level! Competitive compensation for the right candidate! Position does not offer any benefits.
Excellent computer, communication, organizational and writing skills are ESSENTIAL for this position. Must be self-motivated and require very little oversight. Must be comfortable in a very fast-paced ever changing-environment.
Must be able to interact with clients professionally and deliver excellent customer service. Previous real estate experience preferred but not required. Active Kansas real estate license preferred but not required.
- Oversee all aspects of seller’s transactions from initial contract to executed purchase agreement.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites. Update as needed.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Install signs and lock boxes on new listings.
- Take photos and measurements of new listings.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Manage lock box log.
- Coordinate all public open houses, broker open houses, company and client events.
- Manage company websites and social media.
- Responsible for general cleaning/maintenance of the office.
- Answer phones.
- Active Kansas real estate license preferred.
- 1–3 years of administrative experience.
- Professionalism and attention to service.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Must be computer and Internet savvy.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Experience in Canva, Photoshop and social media is preferred.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding business environment.
About Prestige Realty & Associates
OUR PEOPLE COME FIRST!
We're a family with a culture of excellence. When you walk into our office, you won't see the typical brokerage firm. We're all about music, laughter and collaboration.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH!
Through training, coaching and education, we provide the resources you need to be successful. It's about opportunity and growing both personally and professionally.