The Office Coordinator must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The Office Coordinator will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the customer with an understanding that the agent associates will seek them because the associate likes the individual and is swayed by enthusiasm.
The Office Coordinator acts as the Director of First Impressions for the Market Center. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Office Coordinator will assist with the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center.
The Office Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Office Coordinator will assist the Team Leader with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The office Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Answer the phone correctly and properly route phone calls
- Greet everyone in a positive manner
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, a weekly set up when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year
- Assist management team with training class and event planning, registration, and promotion
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries, maintain supply inventory and ordering Maintain appearance of reception area and office common spaces
- Assist Market Center Administrator with Escrow Deposit receipts
- Help with the recruitment/interview process of prospective Sales Associates Facilitate the Market Center Training/Event Calendar
- Communicate daily updates to the Market Center Associates via email and social media Daily activities of the Market Center working closely with all other Market Center team members
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times
- Work closely with the Team Leader on the recruiting and onboarding process Send weekly emails to staff and Associate Leadership Council announcing all agents, including who hired them, their biography, and their contact information for the team, and reach out to welcome
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents
- Assist Sales Associate with Marketing Services
- Facilitate Market Center training 2-3 times per week at minimum about services, systems, or resources
- Weekly update to associates regarding service updates Market Center resources
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
About KW Naples
At Keller Williams Realty Naples, FL, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas, in particular, define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.