Realty Executives, Azar' Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
About Realty Executives, Azar' Group
The Azar's Group, based in Yuma, AZ under Realty Executives.
We are a small ethical group looking to grow our business, we are Realty Executives best of the best and top agents, and we work to serve our clients and this great market by Integrity, Intelligence, Innovations.