Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Available evenings and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$11 - $15 hourly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.