Home Hero Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Weekend and evening availability
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
About Home Hero Group
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Home Hero Group has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a giant need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?