We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Real estate license preferred
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$40,000 - $70,000 (bonus)
About JC R.E.
JC R.E. is a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply.