The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Available evenings and weekends
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
About The Nussbaum Team
In our Team, we believe that every client deserves the highest levels of service, integrity, and success. We connect with our clients at the highest levels and our mission is to create an unforgettable experience that leads to a lifelong relationship.
We are more than Realtors - we are planners, innovators, negotiators, volunteers, counselors, coaches, and friends. Our longevity and confidence in what we do come from the great satisfaction we get when working with sellers, buyers, and investors. Our clients come first and we will not stop until the goal is accomplished.