I'm seeking an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to my clients.
In this role, you will:
- Answer all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, make existing office systems more efficient, manage real estate files, provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract.
- Maintain a smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator.
- Produce listing marketing materials and oversee all advertising, scheduling promotional programs for listings, and for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Keep me updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when I need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution. Prepare CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, update the contact database as needed, update and maintain listing materials, and prep pre-listing packages.
- Buying materials for the office as needed, and occasionally planning travel arrangements and appointments.
Knowledge and understanding of real estate is preferred. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send me your resume today!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
Keller Williams is a technology company that provides a preferred real estate platform. We think like a top producer, act like a trainer-consultant, and focus all activities on service, productivity, and profitability. Our values are God, family, then business. My goal is to build a business worth owning that touches the lives of the people in our town and leaves them better off than before, to create experiences worth giving, a legacy worth leaving, and ultimately to be the real estate agent of choice.
Win-Win: or no deal
Integrity: do the right thing
Customers: always come first
Commitment: in all things
Communication: seek first to understand
Creativity: ideas before results
Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
Trust: starts with honesty
Success: results through people