Exact Home Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management.
- Manage client appreciation program(including Thank you notes, Birthday and Anniversary programs)
- Manage team lead's email, and filter/respond/prioritize items for lead's review.
- Work with off-site transaction coordinator to ensure a seamless experience for clients
- Great written and verbal skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Real estate license preferred
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Must have, or be willing to obtain within 90 days, basic real estate license in the state of Washington
- Three years progressive administrative assistant experience
- Expert in English grammar and proper writing skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, etc.
- Must have experience with Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Follow-up Boss CRM preferred
- Self-starter, able to 'own' programs with little supervision once trained
- Ability to anticipate lead's needs
- Have reliable transportation and current insurance and be willing to use a vehicle to service listings and run errands for lead.
$47,500 - $53,500 yearly
About Exact Home Team
A growing, customer-centric real estate team serving buyers and sellers.