Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- Available evenings and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$60000 - 72000 yearly
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.