Neary & Associates
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, scheduling appointments, and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff and team members to market our brand. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. This position will begin as part-time and work into full-time. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to clients.
- Provide administrative support to produce and distribute marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, and social media posts.
- Manage and update several database lists.
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties including showings, inspections, broker caravans, and open houses.
- Complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions.
- Monitor transaction, marketing, and appointment calendars. Notify all parties as required.
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry.
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Has some experience in the real estate industry.
- Available evenings and weekends at times.
- Completed high school diploma or GED. Completed bachelor's degree preferred.
- Completed Real Estate License preferred.
$22 - $25 hourly
About Neary & Associates
Neary & Associates is one of the leading real estate teams in the Santa Barbara area. We represent Sellers and Buyers of many luxury properties and our boutique team is growing.