The Hearth Group LLC
Real Estate Office Help Wanted Now!
Could you be the great assistant we are seeking to work full time and handle many of the important administrative and marketing details of running our growing Real Estate Business?
Busy Real Estate Team Leaders are buried with far too much to do and need a very organized, detail-oriented assistant 40 hours weekly in our Sanford office.
It's 10:07 pm on a Wednesday night and we are still at our office working!
We own a rapidly growing Real Estate Sales Team business located in Sanford, FL. We are stuck working late again tonight because we've just got too many things to do --- all the paperwork, new listings to be processed, prospects to be added to our database, direct mail marketing campaign managed, incoming offers to be directed, a contact management system that must be kept up to the minute correct and other administrative details that go along with running a real estate business are killing us.
Can you help make our headaches vanish by handling some of these details? Are you somebody who’s superb at handling details, a loyal, hardworking behind the scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline, so productive your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left, a strong typist with good computer skills using Word, Publisher and PowerPoint programs, a solid command of CRM programs, can search the MLS for homes matching buyers criteria, read and write purchase and sale agreements, prepare CMA’s for Seller prospects, comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly, a super-organized get-it-done type person who’s also very good on the phone talking with people?
If so, we should talk because you just might be the great assistant we are looking for 40 hours a week (Monday through Friday). The pay is negotiable and our office dress code is business casual. I don’t care if you haven’t even worked in a while and you don’t need a resume to apply. Hopefully, with your help we will be able to start leaving work at a decent hour!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Weekend and evening availability
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$13 - $16 hourly
About The Hearth Group LLC
Core Values of The Hearth Group
- Deliver WOW service
- Open and honest communication
- Be passionate and determined
- Have fun and smile
- Build a positive team spirit
- Embrace and drive change
- Pursue growth and learning
- Always possess honesty and integrity
- Service to each other and our community
- Change lives for the better