The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$37,200 - $49,200 yearly
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We work from a class A office in Roseville for a Virtual Real Estate company that is publicly traded on the Nasdaq, has operations and referral opportunities in all 50 states and 14 countries. We offer medical benefits, stock awards, discounted stock purchases, a revenue share based retirement plan, a very fast-paced fun team environment, free access to world-class coaching by a professional ICON Coach, hours and hours of training across a variety of platforms, top tech tools and most of all the opportunity to become a true top producer yourself.