Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
Our top producing team is in search of a driven, energetic, administrative assistant who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW", you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We do more than just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Assist the admin team in maintaining systems
- File, copy and scan for team agents and team lead
- Assist agents with all needs
- Gather together co-op applications and facilitate their preparation
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Be a strong communicator
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Must be punctual and detail oriented
- Be fluent in Excel, Google Suite, Word and Adobe (we will test this!)
- Be extremely computer savvy
- Have a POSITIVE, COACHABLE personality!
$17+ per hour based on experience
About Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
We are a successful real estate team specializing in the Queens, NY area. Our team lead has over 17 years in the industry and we provide mentorship, systems and support to help you grow and succeed.