JEB Homes Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Available evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About JEB Homes Team
The attention you deserve!
We find great joy in serving the needs of home buyers and sellers in North Dallas, TX, and surrounding areas. We love helping buyers find their dream home! That’s why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique backgrounds, lifestyles, needs, and wishes.