Ward Group Real est
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Ward Group Real est
The Ward Group at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mainstreet properties is an award winning, top producing team of five amazing real estate agents. We have a values based culture with a passion for the community and the people we serve in it. We are committed to exceptional service and we love to exceed expectations.