The Parliament Realty Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Real estate license preferred
- Great written and verbal skills
- Available evenings and weekends
- Experience or ability to learn Microsoft Office products such as excel spreadsheets, work publisher for marketing design
- Self-starter who can look at our systems and suggest improvement problem solve
- Ability to use 3rd party websites to upload and manage marketing
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Parliament Realty Group
Qualities our team strive for:
- Excellence: We deliver only quality work and aim to exceed expectations at every turn.
- Honor: We conduct ourselves in the highest ethical standards, demonstrating integrity and equality in every decision and action.
- Tenacity: We act in the best interests of our clients, even in the face of adversity.
- Trust: We treat our clients and each other with propriety and respect at all times.
- Enjoyment: We believe in having fun at work!