Manuel Molinos PA
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
$10 per hour
About Manuel Molinos PA
We help buyers, sellers and investors with their real estate needs.