We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
About Lending Assets
Lending Assets is a licensed real estate and mortgage brokerage.