ERA Key Realty Services
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Track all branch buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Closeout transactions for agent commission payment and reporting purposes
- Input all client data for transactions and listings in the database reporting system
- Review all necessary documentation for file compliance
- Regularly post branch social media
- Prepare print marketing pieces for Agent Listings and Open Houses
- Prepare agent personal promotion pieces from templates for printing at the Central Print Center
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$15-$17 per hour
About ERA Key Realty Services
Over the past 30 years, ERA Key Realty Services has been devoted to providing our sales agents, support staff, and managers with an exceptional work environment. We’ve been recognized by Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work” competition 5 years in a row. While we’ve grown substantially over the years, we’ve stayed committed to ensuring we know every one of our teammates personally and hold numerous company wide outings and gatherings throughout the year to ensure that our company culture remains one of close personal relationships…
ERA Real Estate was founded on the premise of building a franchise system based on the principle of collaboration - the idea that by working together and helping one another, a stronger community of real estate professionals could be built. Each ERA office helps strengthen the communities where they work and practice real estate.