We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Great written and verbal skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Weekend and evening availability
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Experience with social media platforms
$35,000+ at plan
About RE/MAX Elite
The Brevard County Real Estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional brokerage that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. We use innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers to the properties we list, and we work hard to identify buyer needs so that we can show them just what they are looking for.