RE/MAX Associates of Arlington & Mansfield
We’re searching for a diligent real estate front desk administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for greeting guests and agents, managing files, notifying agents of approaching deadlines, home purchase contract review, scheduling appointments when needed and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and assist with arranging company events and training classes. Applicants should be thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and social media skills. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$13 - $15 per hour
About RE/MAX Associates of Arlington & Mansfield
RE/MAX Associates of Arlington & Mansfield is a group of highly successful and driven real estate professionals. Our mission is to provide our agents with helpful, energetic support staff and opportunities to take their business to the next level.
The sky is the limit on earning potential. You decide how successful you want to be. We just help you get there!