The Klein Team NV
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$13.00 - $15.00 hourly
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990