The Russell Haver Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Available evenings and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Real estate license preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About The Russell Haver Group
We are The Russell Haver Group. We help our clients achieve their dreams in life with a level of service and respect that far exceeds their expectations. All of our clients and team members are family to us. We are a top-producing team that is passionate and fully committed to getting better every day while at the same time having fun.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for like-minded individuals.