Keller Williams Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Available evenings and weekends
- To be considered for this position....Please apply directly through this job ad.
$35,000 - $43,000
About Keller Williams Real Estate
Come join me at Keller Williams Real Estate. We are the #1 Real Estate Company.