We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with established procedure, and scheduling appointments and final walkthroughs. You will also support the team by assisting with marketing the company on social media and planning events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented.
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- System and process development, implementation, and management
- Client communication (Email, phone, text messages)
- Oversight of listing management through closing
- Ensure all parties in real estate transactions are informed of updates
- Vendor relations
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients and potential clients via multiple platforms DAILY
- Great ability to focus
- Committed to doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate experience is strongly preferred
- Previous office management experience preferred
- Proven success in supervising a team required
- Ability to lead and delegate
- Strong sense of time sensitivity and time management skills
- Growth minded and committed to self-improvement
- Willing to receive feedback and grow from it
- Positive attitude
About Indy Homes
Led by one of the TOP 5 Producing agents in the Indianapolis area, the mission of the Indy Homes Team is to make a positive impact on the lives of everyone they come in contact with, to provide the utmost service to clients, and to have fun in the process!
They are passionate about serving people, making a difference, providing an experience, and creating lifelong clients!
*We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails directly, please! Apply via this link. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters about setting up an introduction interview.