RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$18 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
Innovative Properties Group is a team of RE/MAX Town & Country agents in Canton, GA.