We are looking for a positive and high-energy Real Estate Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, and making copies.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Processing commission checks.
- Assisting with agent onboarding.
- Maintaining agent files.
- Assisting Broker as needed.
- Assisting agents as needed.
- Stocking and maintaining office and kitchen.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and be problem prevention and solving oriented!
- The ability to perform at a high level without supervision is a must!
$15 - $18 hourly
About NextHome Advantage
NextHome Advantage is a real estate franchise with consumer-focused branding, technology, and marketing.
We focus on collaborative partnerships and effective products for business development, growth, and relevance. Our franchises and agents are the focal points and the most valuable source of guidance, knowledge, and information for buyers and sellers.