RE/MAX Alliance Group
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and refinement of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skill-sets
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
$13 - $15 hourly
About RE/MAX Alliance Group
We are a company of 50+ agents specializing in residential real estate. RE/MAX Alliance Group has been in business since 1993.
Our vision statement:
We aspire through our own self-discovery to be a company of like-minded, learning-based and driven individuals with a strong belief in enhancing the lives of others. We live to inspire. We live abundantly.