Legacy Real Estate & Associates
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Real estate license preferred
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
$30 per hour
About Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Legacy is a very busy local Real Estate business with a focus on client satisfaction. Sherri is a top producer for many years and her focus is on client service from over 33 years of experience and knowledge.