Homestead & Co
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Great written and verbal skills
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.