Erica Nunley - Executive Real Estate
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
19 - 21 hourly
About Erica Nunley - Executive Real Estate
The mission of the team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.