RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Great written and verbal skills
- Weekend and evening availability
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$15 - $17
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.