RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Real estate license preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Great written and verbal skills
- Available evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, who is growth focused.