Premier Home Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Weekend and evening availability
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Premier Home Group
We are a growth-oriented, hard-working real estate team. Fun and inclusivity are also at the center of our mission. We are expanding quickly and if you are looking to work, grow, and have fun doing it... then you just might fit right in!