Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
We are seeking an organized team player who can streamline all efforts for increased productivity. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
Proficiency at quick typing required. Our administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. The ability to learn new software and social media mechanics necessary. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others, takes pride in their quality of work and shares our belief that people come first. This is a part-time position of approximately 20-30 hours per week.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiency
- Prior Real Estate experience preferred
- A valid Real Estate License is not required for this job
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities, maintain confidentiality
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$12 - $15 hourly
About BHHS Cranberry
Thriving real estate company based out of Cranberry Township, PA.