We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to learn about the real estate industry from a leading local firm with the potential for full-time positions based on performance.
You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
Starting at 20 hours per week - with potential for full-time by 2021!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Data entry for MLS listings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$15 - $20 hourly based on experience
About DiGioia Realty
DiGioia Realty, formerly Realty Executives Unlimited, has been a fixture within the Charlotte/Lake Norman real estate markets for over 16 years. DiGioia Realty prides itself on 3 core values.
- We are a family business and will treat you like family.
- We will be your partner through the process, and represent you to the highest level possible.
- We proudly stand for expertise and professionalism within our industry.
Join our team!