We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Real estate license preferred
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$30,000+ per year
About Hometeam Solutions
Hometeam Solutions is a growing real estate investment company. We work directly with homeowners who are seeking to sell their homes directly to an investor and avoid the non-traditional real estate sales model. We close fast, buy the home “as-is”, and have an outstanding reputation. We are a rapidly growing team whose goal is to double our production in 2020. Will you be a part of that growth?
Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.