Beagle Real Estate
We’re hiring a professional, highly organized real estate office assistant to complete real estate office duties. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, scheduling appointments, and making calls. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
$12 - $15 hourly
About Beagle Real Estate
As a local Melbourne business owner, we take great pride in helping residents sell their houses for the most money.
At Beagle Real Estate, we firmly believe in honesty and accessibility for all our clients. With a real estate market that is on the seller’s side, we have the local knowledge and proven marketing strategy to make sure you sell your house for the most money possible, while also providing a stress-free experience.