We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$14 - $16 hourly
About Lantigua Group
Rogelio Lantigua is a licensed broker in TN & GA. Being the most prominent advocate for homeowners and buyers, he believes in always doing the right thing. His ability to listen, enthusiasm, years of experience, and uncompromised integrity make him the partner you want on your side in your residential or commercial real estate endeavors.