Serene Realty, Inc.
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Work on other projects as assigned
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.