Maya&Kate Team @ COMPASS Real Estate
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
A little bit more:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Operations Manager to join our team!
As part of a high-performing real estate team, you will provide operational, administrative, and marketing support to the principal agents and team. You will be tasked with building operational systems, implementing administrative processes, and managing end-to-end business operations, overseeing all core social, marketing, and real estate activities. The ideal candidate is highly presentable, has impeccable follow-through, and exceptional communication skills, specifically verbal and written etiquette.
Focused, energetic, and driven, you are hungry to achieve your professional goals, all in the name of supporting and driving the team to success. Being organized and having meticulous attention to detail is what you do best - pivoting between competing priorities and constantly thinking of ways to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team will be a crucial skill. Technologically savvy, you have a creative eye, and the ability to collaborate with the Compass Marketing team to create innovative social content and progressive marketing campaigns for the principals and team.
The work schedule will start out in person and will consist of 20-40 hours per week.
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Weekend and evening availability
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Implement operational improvements, working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the principal agents to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Maintain and manage principal agents email accounts, team drives, calendars, contacts, listings, social networks, and website
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the team
- CRM management such as updating principal agents database on a weekly basis and adding important dates (such as closing anniversaries and birthdays)
- Email marketing, most importantly a monthly newsletter to all current and past clients
- Collaborate with Compass Marketing and 3rd party vendors to produce direct mail marketing for the team
- Execute social media postings with content provided by team members
- Complete Real Estates activities such as drafting offers, listing agreements, buyer agreements, and referral agreements
$24 - $28 hourly
About Maya&Kate Team @ COMPASS Real Estate
Our team is a collection of positive-minded and high-energy individuals that value constant self-improvement to better serve our clients. We pride ourselves on our genuine care we take in helping our clients reach their goals. The team culture is collaborative, communicative, approachable, and very hard working.
be you. be seen. belong. be home.