RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
About RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
Innovative Properties Group in Canton, GA (a RE/MAX Town & Country team) is one of the top-performing teams in the state of Georgia.
Our office is located on the corner of Holly Springs Pkwy and Overlook Cir, between I-575 exits 11 and 14.