Excel Real Estate Group
We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking Real Estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Provide Transaction Coordination for entire team (Buyer and Seller deals)
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Be a strong communicator
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Prior Real Estate Administrative experience is a MUST
About Excel Real Estate Group
Excel Real Estate Group is a Calgary-based, full-service Real Estate firm. Our team of area specialists are equipped and trained to service the most discerning buyer or seller. We specialize in residential, commercial and investment properties. We also provide new home construction consulting services in Calgary and surrounding areas. If you’re looking for an exceptional Real Estate client experience, working with one of the top agents in the city, look no further!!
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for top candidates to join our team!
- Full time and part time positions available
- A fun work environment
- Daily coaching and support
- A fantastic way to learn about the real estate industry from some of the top agents in Calgary